Avocado Smoothie Recipe
This Avocado Smoothie is incredibly refreshing, delicious and healthy. Avocados contain monounsaturated fatty acids. Avocados are full of fiber, have been shown to lower cholesterol in clinical trials, and are full of folate.
They’re also a great source of vitamins K, E, C, magnesium and potassium. Research has also found that avocados are helpful for regulating your blood sugar levels. 
How To Make Avocado Smoothie
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cup of torn kale leaves, no stem
- ½ cup organic blueberries
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- 1 cup of organic baby spinach
- ½ sliced cucumber
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- Pour coconut water into a blender.
- Add the avocado, kale, blueberries, pineapple, spinach, and cucumber.
- Cover with lid and blend until smooth.
|Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 39.8g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carb 52.2g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.8g||67%|
|Vitamin A 454% · Vitamin C 273%|
|Calcium 14% · Iron 26%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Smoothies are an easy way to add valuable nutrition to your diet when you’re short on time, as you can throw together a complete balanced meal brimming with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.