Kale Smoothie Recipe for Eliminate Free Radicals in the Body
Kale full of protein, vitamins, fiber, and essential minerals, can help defend the body. Kale stuffed with 45 different flavonoids, packed with antioxidants, and kale can be one of the best ways to improve your diet. Add Kale to your ingredient to your smoothies. Blend kale with immune-boosting fruit to make a smoothie robust enough to fight off cold season.
Kale Nutrition Facts and Benefits
Kale rich in vitamin K, vitamin A, and vitamin C along with other vital nutrients, the health benefits of kale include detoxification, heart support, cancer prevention. 
The most common type of kale is called curly kale or Scots kale, which has green and whorled leaves and a hard, fibrous stem. Kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it is the omega-3 fatty acid called alpha linolenic acid. 
Kale can enhance any smoothie by adding an impressive 206% of the daily requirement of vitamin A, 134% of vitamin C and 684% of vitamin K.
Smoothie Recipe With Kale
Combine kale smoothie with others fruit flavors to help mask the bitter tang of the kale it takes a little coaxing to get it to balance right in a beverage.
1. Frozen Banana-yogurt and Kale Smoothie
For a great green smoothie that is also low in calories, that is the best are banana-yogurt and kale. Smoothies are a great way to get a huge dose of nutrition and not think about it.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 large kale leaf
- Torn kale up into several parts and add milk, then yogurt to the blender.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, add enough water to blend.
- Begin mixing, starting out on a lower speed and then increasing speed. Puree until smooth.
2. Kale-Strawberry Smoothie
The ingredients used in this smoothie help eliminate free radicals in the body cause Kale contains lots of fiber and sulfur and great for detoxing your body and keeping your healthy.
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 3-4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cups kale
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired smoothness. Drink up!